We handle a full range of direct and indirect tax matters that include tax advisory, structuring, planning and litigation. We also act for clients in tax and transfer pricing audits and investigations
Our tax experts represent clients on all substantial tax and investment issues. In the last 20 years, we have handled various landmark tax cases. Our clients include multinational corporations, international offshore funds, public listed companies, and non-profit organisations.
Within this practice, we offer strategic legal advice for:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution with Tax Authorities
- Corporate and Income Tax
- Sales Tax, Service Tax, Customs Duties and Other Indirect Taxes
- Taxation of Specialised Industries (Oil and Gas Companies, Financial Institutions and Telcos)
- Tax Audits and Tax Investigations
- Tax Law Advice for Employers
- Tax Law Advice for M&A, Joint Ventures and Corporate Reorganisations
- Tax Law Advice on Capital Markets Instruments and Transactions
- Tax Law Advice on International Transactions, Foreign Direct Investments and Private Equity Investments
- Tax Risk Management
- Tax Treatment of Land and Development Activities
- Tax Treatment and Incentives for Investments into other jurisdictions
- Transfer Pricing and Taxation of Cross Border Transactions.